The BCG Matrix is a relatively simple portfolio model. In this theory section of the website, you’ll find an array of information on the BCG Matrix that is designed to help you understand theory and basic concepts.
Perhaps surprisingly, although relatively simple in concept and design, the BCG Matrix can deliver a significant amount of information if approached correctly.
Please explore the links below for further information:
- An overview of the BCG Matrix
- Benefits of the BCG Matrix
- Limitations of the BCG Matrix
- When to use the Boston Consulting Group Matrix
- Tracking products/portfolios over time
- Using the BCG Matrix for competitive information
- BCG Matrix: calculations and formulas